Andy Warhol Quotes

+ Business art is the step that comes after Art. I started as a commercial artist, and I want to finish as a business artist.
Andy Warhol

 + I loved working when I worked at commercial art and they told you what to do and how to do it and all you had to do was correct it and they'd say yes or no. The hard thing is when you have to dream up the tasteless things to do on your own.
Andy Warhol 


+ I do the same thing everyday. I go to work and paint. I try to turn out as many pictures as I can.
Andy Warhol
+ I paint anybody, anybody that asks me.
Andy Warhol 

+ I always think I don't do the first one good, so I try to do it more.
Andy Warhol 

+ Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art.
Andy Warhol 

+ Being born is like being kidnapped. And then sold into slavery.
Andy Warhol 

+ Death means a lot of money, honey. Death can really make you look like a star.
                                                                             Andy Warhol 

+ Fantasy love is much better than reality love. Never doing it is very exciting. The most exciting attractions are between two opposites that never meet.
Andy Warhol 

+ Why do people think artists are special? It's just another job.
Andy Warhol 

+ I have Social Disease. I have to go out every night. If I stay home one night I start spreading rumors to my dogs.
Andy Warhol 

+ Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches.
Andy Warhol 

+ I suppose I have a really loose interpretation of 'work', because I think that just being alive is so much work at something you don't always want to do.
Andy Warhol 

Popular posts from this blog

Free printable mickey mouse birthday cards

How To Understand And Shop For Contemporary Paintings

Real vs. Fake Paco Rabanne "One Million"